QUARTERLY PROMOTION GLOBAL POSTAGE FREE!!!
- NO NEED FOR DAILY PENCILS, POWDER OR EYEBROW STENCILS
- CAN BE WORN OVER SPARSE EYEBROWS
- EASY TO APPLY AND REMOVE
BEFORE & AFTER
An estimated 1 in 5 women suffer from thinning or sparse eyebrows. Reasons include over-plucking, aging, and medical conditions. Cosmetic solutions include daily eyebrow pencils and stencils, which tend to appear artificial and drawn in. Other options include eyebrow restoration or permanent eyebrow tattoos, which can be painful and cost thousands of dollars.
Clean the eyebrow area with alcohol and cotton. For best results, gently exfoliate the eyebrow area. If placing over thinning or patchy brows, trim brow hair to 1/8 inch or less. Cut out and separate one pair of eyebrow designs. (One left and one right). Cut as close to the transfer’s design edges as possible.
- Any scene you want to use because it will make you more beautiful!
- 1. Cut out the right eyebrow shape according to the size of the customer’s eyebrows
- 2. Use a cotton swab to apply Vaseline to the eyebrows, and apply the eyebrows to the skin.
- 3. Peel off the transparent cellophane tape on the front side, and cut two eyebrows with scissors.
- 4. Apply on the eyebrows to cover the original eyebrows. Use water to coat the back of the eyebrows, and evenly soak for 3 seconds before tearing.
- Due to manual measurements, please allow slight measurement deviations.
- Due to the different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color displayed on the picture.
- Batteries are not included in the product. Please bring your own.