The Adjustable Hexagon Wrench is an adjustable wrench with the ease of use of a pair of pliers. In addition, the six-corner design makes the wrench more suitable for nuts. This coupled with the superior gripping action of the jaws, allows the user to complete their work without the wrench slipping off and damaging the bolt. The design of the Adjustable Hexagon Wrench multiplies your hand’s gripping force, so you can more easily tighten or loosen bolts.
- Adjustable wrenches are available for various sizes of nuts.
- The ergonomic design of the wrench saves time and effort, non-slip scrub handles do not rub.
- The cutting edge is treated with high-temperature quenching and no shedding phenomenon will occur.
- High-carbon steel is forged to forge, and the whole quenching heat treatment has high hardness and good toughness.
- Color: Black.
- Weight: 180g.
- Size: 70 x 150mm.
- 1 x Adjustable Hexagon Wrench.
- Please allow 1-3cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
- Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures.