Spine curvature (scoliosis) & slouched posture can strain & damage nerves & muscles that may be permanent. It also squishes joints, causing them to become worn or inflamed.
Crisscross Upright Posture Corrector straightens your back against postural scoliosis & reduces damage and pain on joints & muscles, providing full lumbar support.
Containing 2 parallel stabilizing straighteners & 1 crisscross wrist supporter, the posture corrector draws the rounded shoulders back to their natural upright position.
The corrected & aligned spine helps to decelerate disc degeneration & effectively reduces the following symptoms & risks:
- Lower Back & Shoulder Pain
- Chronic Headaches
- Numbness & shooting pain down the legs
- Osteoporosis or thinning bones
- Pain-related insomnia
Corrects slouched posture & rounded shoulders against postural scoliosis
- Counteracts pressure & damage on spine due to muscle spasms & inflammations
- Increases strength & flexibility to relieve pain
- Builds long term muscle memory for straightening your back & posture correction
- Reduces muscle tension and spinal misalignment in the neck
- Improves the misalignment and mobility of the hips
Durable neoprene material & comfortable wearing
L: 18.9″ (Height) X 39.3″ (Width)
XL: 18.9″ (Height) X 41″ (Width)
XXL: 18.9″ (Height) X 43.3″ (Width)
- Material: Neoprene, Nylon
- 1PC X Crisscross Upright Painless Posture Corrector