Let your garden path have a beautiful pattern so that the road is no longer rigid!
How to use the Minimal Path floor mould
1. Prepare the ground and place the concrete garden mold.
2. Premix the concrete and pour down your own cement bricks, stone or slate to the molds.
3. Remove the mold after troweling smooth.
4. Get your own garden stepping stones ready.
1. Clean the concrete garden molds for reusing, spray them with a garden hose.
2. Garden stone molds can be used again right after you pour the first garden stepping stone so you do not have to wait. (Don’t wait it 100% dry, or it will be really hard to remove it.)
3. The thick level of concrete can be varying depends on your requirement of garden stepping stones. A wetter mix of concrete for concrete molds is used to get garden stepping stones with ground / lower level, and a stiffer mix of concrete is used to get garden stepping stones with higher / stone level.
The Mintiml Path floor mould fulfills your dream of designing your own patio or path and then make it a reality. No special skills are needed to use this tool. The unique 9-stone mold is designed to let you easily create straight paths and square patios as well as angles, circles and wide pavement. DIY plastic concrete mold is laying out the effect posted up like blocks of stones, perfect to create a style of their own garden path. The mold is easy to clean and takes up little space so you can easily add to your patio or create a new matching path.
- Color: Black.
- Material: PP.
- Weight: 480g(AS)
- Size: 36 x 36 x 3.6cm(AS)
- 1 x Path Floor Mould.
- Please allow 1-3cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
- Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures.