CORRECT BUNIONS WITHOUT SURGERY!
Is joint pain making your life frustrating? In most cases, the problem is deep-rooted at the base of your body: your feet – BUNIONS. Having a weak imbalance can potentially lead to imbalances in the knees, hips, and muscles.
A bunion is a painful bony bump that develops on the inside of the foot at the big toe joint and is often referred to as hallux valgus. It is most likely to develop when susceptible feet are repeatedly squeezed into narrow, pointed-toe footwear. The big toe pushes against the other toes, sometimes diving over or under them. As a result, the base of the big toe — the metatarsophalangeal (MTP) joint — juts or angles out from the foot.
Wearing high-heels and ill-fitted footwear, Rheumatoid Arthritis and heredity might increase the risks of developing bunions and possible complications are Bursitis, Hammertoe, and Metatarsalgia.
According to Dr. Shock, a Podiatrist, bunions are 10x more common in women at an early age of 30s because of wearing high heels. These shoes aren’t comfortable and can cause misalignment of joints.
Bunion symptoms may include:
- A bulging bump on the outside of the base of your big toe
- Swelling, redness or soreness around your big toe joint
- Corns or calluses — these often develop where the first and second toes rub against each other
- Ongoing pain or pain that comes and goes
- Limited movement of your big toe
These symptoms can sometimes get worse if the bunion is left untreated. Painful bunions interfere with walking and exercising, but you can keep them from getting worse.
The Posture Corrector Orthopedic Shoes are designed by our team of podiatrists and orthopedists with one goal in mind: to correct your posture and give your body the best comfort! It corrects posture and eliminates muscle imbalances by moving angled toes back to its original position to realign skeleton positioning.
- Reduces Pain: Eliminate the pain caused by flat feet, poor walking posture, and plantar fasciitis.
- Posture Correction: Straighten your hips, correct kick knees, and muscle imbalance by adjusting the structure of your feet.
- Even Pressure Distribution: Our three – arch – support design makes sure your weight is evenly distributed across the toes, arch, and ball of your feet at all times.
- Bunion Alignment: Separate, straighten and align your toes.
More than 75,000 of women around the world had benefited from the Posture Corrector Orthopedic Shoes. According to the survey, 79% have said that it corrects the toe bone position and relieves bunion pain and had helped them walk comfortably. 21% have said the Posture Corrector Orthopedic Shoes are the cutest and most fashionable sandals for hiding bunions and hammertoes.
“I have been using these corrector sandals for a year and witnessed how fast it cured my bunion.” – Linda, 32, USER
- Super Comfortable: Sandals are designed to be easy to slip on/off. They provide ultimate comfort even while wearing all day long. They won’t hurt your feet, toes, or ankles.
- Chic and Trendy: Sophisticated and super stylish design can upgrade any outfit to a whole new level. Elegant black or white so you can wear them anytime!
- Anti-Bunion Design: Special big toe strap relieves bunion pain, helps correct and realign them, and prevents bunions from forming and other future toe problems.
- Corrects Posture: Moves angled toe back to its natural position while realigning the skeletal system for posture correction. Prevents hip and muscle imbalances and fixes knock-knee and bow-leg.
- Upper Material: PP
- Lining Material: Leather
- Outsole Material: Cork
- Heel Type: Stilettos
- Heel Height : Low (1cm-3cm)
- Platform Height : 0-3cm
- 1 pair Posture Corrector Orthopedic Shoes
NOT SOLD IN STORES!
ADD TO CART NOW for 50% OFF
SHIPPING DELAY NOTICE:
Please be expected 2-4 weeks shipping delay due to High Volume of Order